We are Near.U. We strive to develop our solutions by observing the best practices of our craft this means writing testable, performant, easy to maintain and constantly improving code, while enabling our company to iterate our product fast and stay ahead. We are looking to grow our Team with a Business Manager.
This is a relevant position responsible to manage and develop new Partnerships with North and Central European Market. On parallel, managing the relation within cross-functional teams in order to build value for the customers, being able either to respond at any time to their needs, as well as anticipate needs, using our offers and services.
This is a customer-facing role which requires exceptional and strong business development skills, strategic selling and relationship management along with the ability to quantify opportunities, develop concepts and deliver solutions.
Moongy is an International company with a very inclusive culture. We are looking for people that share those values with us and can work well across teams and individual roles.
Please note: Moongy Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion
- 3+ years of experience in Business Development in IT area;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration / Economics with a good understanding of Information Technology or a degree in Engineering or IT related with a keen interest in active business development
- Good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Ability to work in autonomous way;
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of French, spoken and written (plus).
· Corporate entrepreneurship spirit
· You are a good listener, pro-active, persuasive, communicative and have a "hands-on" mentality
· You are autonomous, you can manage your own priorities but also you are a team player keeping focus on the company’s interests
· Your industry-specific expertise helps you understand the project requirements and to identify the technical skillset necessary for a targeted customer support
· You have a proven track record of closing new business opportunities
- Position is Hybrid
· Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers and partnerships
· Gathering new business leads at actual customers
· “Farming” customer relationships
· Participating in the development of business offers and improving Near.U services portfolio
· Supporting the company to meet its commercial objectives
· Optimizing business profitability
· Analyzing and reporting your business activities
· Participating in the recruitment strategy definition and process
. Defining your needs and your priorities in collaboration with the recruitment department
· Continuously sourcing on your own, interviewing, and selecting candidates to hire top talents ready to deliver high-quality services to actual and future clients
· Acting as a leader to build, structure and organize your own team of consultants
· Being in charge of your consultants development and career evolution (project follow-up, annual review, career committee, training)
· Supervising the financial status of your business activity (P&L)
· Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners